If you are a writer that desires to engage more readers with your work, develop a stronger following, understand how books get made into movies, and gain a publicity advantage, then we invite you to attend the one-day Midwest Writers Conference!
Date: Saturday, July 22
Location: Doubletree At Warren Place Tulsa, OK
Join us for a day of leading edge ideas and information, plus every conference attendee will be eligible for a drawing for a free publishing package from Trilogy Publishing or Winters Publishing Group and a free one-on-one movie pitch phone appointment with a real filmmaker!
- Tom Winters, Publishing/Literary Agent and Founder of Winters Publishing Group
- Bryan Norris, President of Key Marketing Group & Communications
- Dr. Kevin McAfee, CBA Film Commissioner, Director, Filmmaker and Founder of The Filmmakers Roundtable
- Mark Mingle, Founder of Bookmark Communications and Vice President of Business Development, Books2Film.net
- Stu Taylor, Nationally Syndicated Radio Talk Show Host
- Diane Whisner - Whisner Design Studio
- Ryan McMurtry- Ingram Distributors
(Guest list subject to change)
Earlybird Registration is NOW OPEN!
Cost through May 31 is $895 per person, June 1 and after is $1095 per person.
Register now (payment accepted through PayPal below), space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis!